Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How quickly I am reduced to eating frozen meals

I went from Sunday eating at feast at Poste and now it is Tuesday and I am eating random things I dig out of the freezer.  

I went from succulent spit roasted goat and cheesy polenta to Amy's frozen Indian Meals and Green Giant steam in the bag corn.

From a crowded table with family and friends to sitting around in my pajamas being a typical couch potato.

And who doesn't love the extravagance found in a gorgeous restaurant with a meal you will talk about for days.  Yet I am completely satisfied in this moment of comfortable laziness.

Thank you Poste for a beautiful and amazing meal.  And thank you Amy's frozen meals for making a delicious Indian meal that made me so happy tonight.

Pictures from last Sunday's Goat Roast!




No comments: