Monday, February 8, 2010

Bears have invaded DC!

Not only was DC blanketed in 30 inches of snow, which has put the District into a stand still, but bears have invaded as well. It's amazing but true. I will take you on a tour of my time in Snow-mageddon 2010. I swear I was just walking around, trying to take some nice pics of the neighborhood blanketed in snow and then I saw it......

My street

The Mall

The Capitol


AND.........

AAAAAHHHHHH! It's a bear! A skinny, scraggly bear. And look, he likes to fit in with the tourists and take pictures of the snowy events as well. But don't be fooled, because this what that bear was taking pictures of:


That's right people, he was scoping out potential meals on the sledding hill.

And with more snow on the way I expect that more of these furry creatures will be coming out.



1 comment: